Our original and best-selling caramels are slow-cooked in copper pots, just as they have been since 1978. Handcrafted using natural ingredients including butter, brown sugar, and condensed milk, these caramels make a great gift or everyday treat.
Mellow and buttery with a perfect chewy texture, our caramels were named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Another fan describes them as “A party for your tastebuds!” Tuck them inside cookies, bars, or brownies, melt them, and drizzle them atop ice cream, apples, and pears. Annie B’s original caramels are gluten-free and handcrafted in small batches in our facility.
• Box contains 120 pieces
• Each caramel measures approximately 3” long and weighs .5 oz (14g)
• Box weighs approximately 60 oz (3.75 lbs)
• Caramels will keep for 9 months if stored at room temperature.
• Caramels will keep for 12 months if stored in a refrigerator (avoid the humidity drawer) or freezer
• Also available in 1-lb blocks for baking.